Questions? Check our FAQ
There are many ways to buy tickets for our shows:
- Online on our website (link here)
- In person ( cash only) at
- Alma General Store, 100 N Main St, Alma, WI
- Alma Hotel, Bar and Cafe, 201 N Main St, Alma, WI
- Day of the show at the theatre box office, opens 30 minutes prior to show time ( tickets subject to availability)
The best way to purchase tickets for shows is on this website. You will receive an email confirmation that your purchase was approved. No need to print it – simply check in at our box office when you arrive.
Tickets are also available for purchase in person (cash only) at –
- The Alma General Store – 100 N Main St, Alma, WI
- Alma Hotel, Union House Bar and Restaurant – 201 N Main St, Alma WI
The box office is located inside the theatre. If you do not purchase your ticket(s) in advance (online, or in person) tickets may be purchased at the door (box office) half an hour before a show.
Please note: Availability of tickets at the door is not guaranteed.
- Purchased tickets are nonrefundable
- Big River Theatre cannot refund tickets for scheduled performances held during inclement weather
- Not responsible for lost or destroyed tickets
All shows at Big River Theatre are general admission seating.
Yes! With a parent or guardian.
Shows are announced as they are booked. Check the website and our Facebook page for updates.
Our address is 121 S Main Street, Alma, WI 54610
Alma is not serviced my public transportation or ride share services
Big River Theatre does not have dedicated parking, however there is ample street parking available.
Big River Theatre offers for purchase the following concessions:
- A variety of craft and domestic beers
- Hard cider
- Bottled water
- Soft drinks
- Eats: popcorn, movie theatre candy
*Please no outside food or beverages
Varies by performer, an announcement will be made prior to each show. Flash photography is never allowed.
Easy! Just click here to view the Flyway Film Festival site!